Add images & videos to your blog
You can add photos, videos, and other images to your blog posts. When you add images to your blog, they’re stored in a Google Album Archive.
According to Blogger’s copyright policy, you’re not allowed to add:
- Content that’s hosted by someone else without their consent.
- Copyrighted material without authorization.
- Any content that violates the Blogger content policy.
Add an image to a blog post
Images uploaded to Blogger may be compressed and optimized for the web, which results in less data usage and faster load times for readers. These images will not count against your Google storage quota. Currently there’s no way to store large images in original quality on Blogger.
To add an image to your blog post:
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, select a blog.
- Click the post you want to edit or create a new post.
- At the top, click Insert image .
- Choose from where you want to upload the image.
- Select one or more images and click Insert.
- To change the size, caption, or alignment of the image after you add it, click the image.